Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Because there is no place like home

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! Today I want to share with you a super cute tag I made using The Paper Bakery Kit Club's October Kit called Welcome Home.  You can sign up now to make sure you receive this kit.  Full release is coming soon!  It is filled with the brand new and fabulous American Crafts 5th and Frolic and Ready Set Go.  You will not want to miss this one!  The color palette is so yummy and the sticker book that is included is jam-packed with cute stickers!


 
 
Check out this adorable house paper! I just HAD to cut out the windows with my exacto knife and add curtains!  And see the cool lightbulb washi tape at the bottom of the tag?  I folded a long strip  in half (sticky sides together) and ruffled it before adhering it to give it dimension.


 
 
I also fussy cut out one of the lightbulbs from the washi tape and flipped it upside down for the body on the butterfly.



 
Thanks again for joining me today everyone!  I hope you have enjoyed my little "homestyle" tag.
~Tegan 

3 comments: