Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Treats

If you haven't guessed already, Halloween is my absolute favorite season! (But Christmas is a VERY close second!)  My mom loves Tic Tac candies, so I guess you could say that it was her that inspired this next project!  This too, was made using The Paper Bakery Kits September Scrapbook kit titled Haunted Trails!  I am loving this very royal Halloween paper from Authentique that is included in the kit.   Good thing Halloween is still a few weeks away~ You still have time to make some of these super cute candy holders!  All I did was score the paper so it would fold nicely around the candy box...Check it out!


 
 
 
 
 
 And the inside
 
Thanks again for stopping by today!
~Tegan 

3 comments:

  1. Haven't gotten a chance to take a look at Authentique's Halloween papers yet but LOVE what you did with them. Great inspiration point - mom & Tic Tacs! LOL!! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! I love this. And it reminds me that I need to get the Halloween decorations out! :)

    ReplyDelete