Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A layout to cherish

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today I want to share with you a sweet layout using a picture of my little Yorkie and I.   I used the fabulous January Dreamscape kit from The Paper Bakery!
 
 
And some great chevron vellum is included in the kit... Here I layered it over patterned paper for a unique look.
 
 
And look at this great tag that is included in the kit-  it enabled me to create this great layout
pretty quickly!  Remember, you can scoop up your kit RIGHT HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you today!
~Tegan
 

2 comments:

  1. I always smile when you say 'scoop' up the kits! Love this Tegan! You are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful creation, Tegan! I love how you've incorporated all of the fun embellishments from the kit!

    ReplyDelete