Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fun frame tag!

Good morning everyone!  Today I am excited to share with you a fun creation I made using The Paper Bakery's May kit called Glitz Roadshow!  Kits will be available Wednesday the 15th! The kits include some awesome Crate Paper frames that you layer over your pictures to make them look vintage!!   Not only that, you can also layer them over patterned paper like I did here! And I am loving the effect!

 
 
 
Also check out the super cool ampersand CUT FILE that is included with the kit!  And this is just one of the fun cut files included- I can't share more with you until later though!
 
 
See that cute camera!?  I fussy cut it from the patterned paper!  I love it!  I also layered my photo over a glitzy die cut tag!  And that cute little pooch is my yorkie Tinkerbell!  :)

 
Thanks so much for joining me today!  It really does mean a lot to me! And I hope you have a fabulous Saturday! 
~Tegan  :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Well first you Tinkerbell is adorable! And this is just beautiful!! Love how you used those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable dog, Tegan. Such a sweet project to showcase a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete