Friday, August 16, 2013

My crafty layout!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I am sharing my take on CSI's (Color, Stories, Inspiration) current case!   I love using their cases as a starting point~ The color palettes are always great and they are fun to do!   Here is the current case!  And you can find more details HERE! 
 
 
 
And my take on it!  I used the inspiration word "escape" for my journaling!  I documented how crafting is my everyday escape!
 
And some close ups!



 
I hope you have time to check out the CSI case files! I think you would really enjoy them!
Thanks for stopping in today and have a great weekend everyone!
~Tegan  :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. great layout and love your topic! i'll have to check out those CSI challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, you know I love the subject ;)

    ReplyDelete