Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Guest Blog Post for Shimelle!

Good day everyone!  I am over the moon excited to announce that I have a guest post on Shimelle's blog today!  It includes something new and wonderful you can do with border punches and washi tape!  If you are anything like me, you have an endless supply of decorative tapes!  I wanted to come up with a new way to use up my decorative tape stash... you know, so I can buy more!  *wink wink*
 
 Here is a sneak peek!  You have to head on over to Shimelle's blog for all of the details...
 
 I sure would appreciate it if you took a quick minute to hop on over to Shimelle's blog and let me know what you think!  Thanks and enjoy your day!
Hugs, Tegan
 

2 comments:

  1. Just came over from Shimelle's blog. Beautiful layout and great idea! I am bookmarking your blog!

    ReplyDelete