Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas home decor house

Good morning everyone!  Today I am thrilled to be sharing my latest Christmas project in which I used the fabulous Carta Bella line So This is Christmas!   I love that this line features the traditional Christmas colors but also has a small bit of light blue.  This collection is great because it will match almost everyone's traditional Christmas decorations.  I used my Silhouette machine and the 2 story ledge house cut file to make this project.  I love how it turned out!

Do you eye-spy Santa Claus?

And every Christmas house needs a Christmas tree right?

I hope you have enjoyed my little Christmas house!! I love this cut file too because it makes the house very thin- which is great for a window ledge or thin fireplace mantel.  I hope to add more houses to make a matching village before Christmas!   Thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!
Tegan




12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Tegan, and yes, I spy Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Tegan! Such an awesome project! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely house ! Can't wait to see the village !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project, a little town sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness! I'm so in love with your beautiful creation! A polka-dot Christmas tree?!? I'm swooning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the Santa peeking through the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO nice and i looks cool. I Love this little Christmas decoration house

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tegan, this is just amazing! Love everything single thing about it :) CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete