Sunday, December 29, 2013

Using ombre background paper

Good day all!  Today I am sharing how I used an ombre background paper on this layout.  I used a combination of the Paper Bakery September Scrapbook Kit and the September Project Kit.  I love these artsy selfies my youngest sister took of herself and these artsy kits were perfect for these photos!  And the ombre background added an artistic flair to the layout!  These September kits were jam-packed with color and oh-so-very-cool!
 
 
 
And my favorite part- the close ups!
I used the arrow cut file from the September kits as well!  I love that the kit subscriptions include these cut files to be used over and over again!
 
 
And the title just might be my favorite part!  I love the look of the big bold alphas against the black background!
 
Thanks to everyone to stopping in!  Hope you had a great weekend and I hope you have a great Monday!
Hugs, Tegan
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Cute layout. I love her hair colour too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute layout!! I love the little bits and pieces here & there <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the arrows and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, Tegan! Love the combo of the arrow and enamel dots and the other little touches too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome layout! Love all the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Tegan! Your colors are awesome and I love the flow of your layout. The variety of your little bits with the large bold title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the ombre paper and your use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful layout. So many great details added. I am always amazed at how these teenagers can take great selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout! I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout. The BG paper is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout love the bold title :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty! Love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete