Monday, January 6, 2014

One sweet card


Good day everyone!  Tegan here and I am excited to share my latest card with you!  I used the very cute Homemade with Love collection by Carta Bella.   I really enjoyed working with it and I just love the color palette too.  I found the collection easy to work with - the pieces blend together effortlessly.  I used this line to make a fun little card which would be great for inviting a friend or relative over to bake some delicious cookies!
 
 
And a little close up! Just look at those cute measuring cups!
 
For instructions on how to make this card, please visit the Carta Bella blog!  Thanks for stopping in! You will love this line as much as I do!  I mean, who can resist yummy pie patterned paper?!?  
Hugs, Tegan
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a super sweet card - luscious colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Tegan! Love what you've done with the ribbon and those measuring cups are adorable..

    ReplyDelete