Friday, May 23, 2014

Making Tickets from Patterned Paper!

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing my first layout I made with the fabulous May Paper Bakery SCRAPBOOK kit called Debate Team!  It is full of fun product and I had a blast working with it!  I was inspired by the colors and the ice cream cone rub-on from the kit to create a layout about our visit to our county fair last year.  Take a look!
 
I made the tickets at the bottom of the page by using a circle punch and ticket patterned paper.  Take a look!  I first cut the tickets out.
 
Then I used a small circle punch (about 1/2 inch) to punch out a crescent shape from the edge of the ticket.
I then punched out the other side and that is it! 
I then repeated this technique on a handful of tickets and made a cluster of tickets.  I really like the way it turned out!  I encourage you to check out the May Paper Bakery SCRAPBOOK kit if you haven't done so already!  It also includes so much more than I could fit on to this one layout!
 
As always, thanks so much for stopping in!  I appreciate it!
Hugs, Tegan
 

 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute page, I love all the tickets strips you created. Such a colorful and fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used the ticket paper! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout, love your curved title and the tickets you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layouts ! Those tickets are really cute !
    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award...

    ReplyDelete