Sunday, January 3, 2016

A DIY Party Hat!


Hello! Today's post is all about a fun little DIY party hat I made using Echo Park Paper's Little Man collection! The color palette of this bright collection is perfect for layouts, cards, or any kind of project about young, energetic boys!  I first used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a basic 3D party hat shape from teal star patterned paper. And embellishing my hat was a snap using this happy-go-lucky collection!

I die cut the solid blue star and the orange patterned star using dies from the Dream Big Die Set. I adhered these cut stars to the top of the hat using foam adhesive. I then adhered a green star sticker to a tooth pick and stuck the bottom of the tooth pick into the foam adhesive behind the orange star. I then adhered the red banner sticker to the very top. So easy, but oh-so-cute!

I first embellished the bottom half of the hat by adhering the bulls eye die cut from the Ephemera Pack. I used foam adhesive to adhere the "boys rule" sticker in the middle of the bulls eye. I then added two little red banners and star stickers.

Next, I adhered the little boy sticker to the hat with more foam adhesive and added a green star sticker to his shirt. I love how this sticker shows him in the middle of skate boarding! How cool!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to create a fun party hat when you get your hands on this fun Little Man collection!








No comments:

Post a Comment