Monday, March 14, 2016

Easter Wall Hanging


Good day! I couldn't resist making this little bunny frame from the new Echo Park Paper Easter collection! I love bunnies, so I just had to create my project around the sweet Peter Cottontail die!

I had purchased a 9” x 11” craft frame from Michaels awhile back and just knew it would be perfect painted in an aqua to match the Easter collection. I then backed the middle opening with the plaid patterned paper. It is gorgeous! I finished off the top with thin yellow ribbon from May Arts and an ephemera piece titled ‘Easter’.

I added strips of aqua polka dot patterned paper and white Carta Bella cardstock to my background so Mr. Cottontail would stand out.

I then placed the egg border sticker onto the front of my frame using foam adhesive. I added one large egg sticker to each bottom side of the frame. I embellished the large eggs with buttons threaded with embroidery floss.

I added a cloud sticker from the Spring collection Element Stickers sheet. Did you know the Spring collection coordinates perfectly with the Easter collection? It does! I then die cut Peter Cottontail from 2 shades of lavender cardstock I had on hand to make him stand out. I tucked him behind the row of eggs and adhered him with foam adhesive for dimension. He is just adorable! And I am in love with this Easter collection! It is perfect for all of your Easter and spring projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment