Monday, April 11, 2016

Into the Woods Challenge at Paper Issues!

Today is the 2nd round of the Paper Issues Into the Woods Challenge! This challenge was about all things wood related. You could use wood grain patterned or make your project about the outdoors. Or you could use wood veneer pieces like I did on this layout! But the suggestions don't stop there! Head over to the Paper Issues Into the Woods Challenge blog post to check out all the details!


I used the fun Simple Stories tropical vacation inspired You Are Here collection, which I purchased from the Paper Issues online store! Find the collection here! Love the ephemera pieces!

This collection was perfect for documenting our trip to Hawaii! I also added a little Bella Blvd mini bow to my photo. I can not get enough of these cute little bow clips!

I wanted to really do something fun with the wood veneer pieces, so I made an entire row of them. I ended up using the entire package of wood veneer, but it was definitely worth it! 

And I painted one wood veneer piece turquoise to stand out as my title. And then I finished off the wood veneer section with pop of color using the coordinating enamel dots. I love how it turned out!

Remember, you can find this collection in the Paper Issues store and you get 20% off your purchase when you use code Tegan! Shipping is always super fast! Happy shopping and have a great day!






1 comment: