Saturday, April 16, 2016

Take Time to Document Yourself

 Good day everyone! I know as a scrapbooker I am always the one behind the camera taking photos and documenting the life around me. I decided to turn the camera around for once and photograph myself during a recent splurge at Starbucks. And the Simple Stories Life in Color collection was just perfect for this page all about myself. Loving the Life in Color collection as much as I do? You can find all the Simple Stories collections in the Paper Issues store!

I absolutely LOVE the Life in Color chipboard frames! I had so much fun layering the frames with chipboard pieces and photos. And this small floral patterned paper is one of my favorites of the collection.

I can't say enough good things about the chipboard frames! The package contains frames of all different sizes, shapes, and patterns. So much fun!

I added journaling to the inside of one of the frames. I then layered this frame with chipboard pieces and enamel dots. I have decided one can never have too many enamel dots! They are the perfect accent embellishment.

I then added chipboard hearts and matching enamel dots over the painted patches on the wood grain patterned paper. This rainbow effect just might be my favorite part of the layout!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document yourself! And remember, the Life in Color collection is available in thePaper Issues store! AND you can save 20% off of your ENTIRE PURCHASE when you use the code Tegan!!!! Have a great day and happy shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment