Saturday, May 21, 2016

This Guy collection by Photo Play Paper!

Good morning all! Tegan here.Who, like me, loves a great GUY collection?!?!? Don't get me wrong... I LOVE all those girlie lines out there. But Photo Play's This Guy collection is so different, yet so manly and hip all at the same time! Can you tell that I am in awe of this new collection? I was thrilled when my dad asked me to photograph him with his old car. I couldn't wait to use the This Guy collection with the photos! And, of courseThis Guy is available in the Paper Issues store!! And use code Tegan to get 20% off your entire store purchase!!

I used one of the fun 4x6 cards as a layering piece. I love the "rust" color of the card. It matches the actual rust from the car perfectly, wouldn't you say? The light bulb banner is my favorite element from the coordinating sticker sheet! The black tag that I adhered my journaling to is a small tag from the Fancy Pants Atwell collection.

The patterned papers in this collection are great- fun and fabulous, but still manly! I even added a navy blue mini paper clip bow from Bella Blvd.

I actually really like the addition of the gold that I added to this collection. I think it adds just a little pizzazz without getting too feminine. 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document the man in your life using the fabulous new This Guy collection from Photo Play! And, remember, it is available in the Paper Issues store and you can get 20% off your entire purchase with the code Tegan! How fun is that!!?!? 





No comments:

Post a Comment