Friday, June 10, 2016

Fun with Fancy Pants!

Good day everyone! I am excited to share my latest layout using the fantastically fun Fancy Pants Attwell collection. I admit, the bright and bold colors intimidated me at first. But after working with this collection, I am in love with it! And it was perfect collection for a layout about my younger, fun loving sister who just happens to LOVE art! Find the Attwell collection in the Fancy Pants section of the Paper Issues store! 

Ok, seriously, how cool are these multi color stickers from the Sticky Notes pack? The Sticky Notes are great because they just have a little bit of repositionable adhesive on the back so you can move them around and journal on them. Since you get a nice stack of each Sticky Note design, I was able to create this fun, artsy page design! They would also be great for use in planners as well! You can find the Sticky Notes in the Fancy Pants section.

I am so glad I picked up these great tags from the collection as well. They come in two different size packs and are great for layering. You can find the small Attwell tags and the large Attwell tags in the Paper Issues store in the Fancy Pants section here! The blue label I typed my journaling on is also from the Sticky Notes pack. 

Sometimes when a product intimidates you, you just have to go for it. And I am so glad I did because this is now my new favorite layout. I can't wait to show it to my sister!  

Thanks for joining me today! 
And, remember, you get 20% off your entire purchase at the Paper Issues online store when you use the code Tegan!!! 
How cool is that?! 
Have a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment