Monday, July 4, 2016

'Super' Project Featuring Echo Park Paper

Good day! Today I have a fun project for you using the new Superhero mini collection from Echo Park Paper! This collection was a blast (pun intended!) to work with and it has great images that boys will love! And the superheroes are just so cute!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to first cut out the base and foldable inserts of my 3D project from red cardstock. The wreath Christmas box card cut file is by Lori Whitlock for Silhouette. I just cut the file as normal and then trimmed the side portions off the wreaths so only tabs remained. I then adhered my stickers on to these tabs.


There are so many uses for this little project! Since it is a card, it can easily be folded down and mailed. Reassembly is actually very easy! I can also see this on a little boy’s bedroom dresser. And how cute would this be at a superhero themed birthday party? I added an enamel dot from the Carta Bella Yacht Club collection to his belt for a little dimension.

Not only does the mini collection contain this fun blue patterned paper, it also includes a great coordinating stripe. Be sure to check out the Superhero mini collection to see the remaining fun patterned papers and stickers!
Thanks for joining me! I hope I have inspired you to incorporate some superheroes into your next project!





No comments:

Post a Comment