Monday, December 19, 2016

"Snow Fun" Gift Boxes!

I love all of the cookie making and gift giving this time of year brings. And the Carta Bella Snow Fun collection is perfect for making little treat boxes to hold my homemade goodies. I was happy that they came together pretty quickly so I can make a number to have on hand for when I need a last minute gift. I love the combination of fun winter colors of this collection. And the snowman is beyond adorable! Who wouldn’t love to receive a little box of cookies with him on it?

I first die cut the box bases using my Silhouette Cameo and the 3D Cookies Stack Box from the Silhouette store. I cut them from the red mini polka doted side of the Winter Wonderland patterned paper and blue star side of the Shimmering Snowflakes patterned paper. I folded each base on the perforated lines and adhered the boxes together. I then embellished each base with flat stickers, layered stickers, and enamel dots. I added snowflake decorative tape around the side of the red box.

I used the Carta Bella Ultra White Designer Cardstock to cut out the box tops. Once they were adhered together, I die cut the scalloped accents pieces from the red mini polka dot patterned paper and the blue snowflake patterned paper. I then looped ribbon through the openings in the box tops and made bows.

I finished each box off with a handful of homemade chocolate chip cookies. I can’t wait to give these little goodie boxes to my friends, family, and neighbors!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to handcraft some cute treat boxes for your loved ones!






1 comment: