Friday, January 20, 2017

Chevrons and Bella Blvd!

Good day everyone! I am excited to be sharing my latest layout for the Paper Issues online store! I have been on a roll with the Oh My Stars and Addison collections from Bella Blvd and I just could not put these two collections down! Good news ~ they are available in the Paper Issues store! AND SAVE 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order when you use the code Tegan!!!! How cool, right?!

I also used the free (YES, FREE!) chevron banner cut file from the Paper Issues store as well! I simply just shrunk it down in size a little bit in the Silhouette Studio software. I then backed each chevron opening with a different fun patterned paper. I used foam adhesive to add dimension. LOVE this chevron look! Be sure to head over to Paper Issues now to download the chevron banner cut file!

This fun collection was perfect for documenting the silly selfies my niece and I were taking while on our recent family vacation.

I am a huge fan of the letter stickers from the Addison sticker sheet, which is also available in the Paper Issues store! Be sure to check it out! And I seriously can not get enough of the star patterned papers!

Thanks for joining me today! And just a reminder you can get 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order with the code Tegan! Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment