Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pawsitively Pets over at Paper Issues!

Good day everyone! I had a blast playing along with the Paper Issues Pawsitively Pets challenge! The challenge is so easy! I just had to use at least 3 cardstock or patterned papers, 3 or more embellishments, and 3 or more dots or enamel dots. And of course, I was more than happy to document my little pet- a cairn terrier named Pixie!

I used all Bella Blvd products on this super fun layout- most of which are still available in the Paper Issues online store! I used a combination of the Addison and Oh My Stars collections. Both lines are so much fun and blend together fabulously! Be sure to check out the entire Bella Blvd section at Paper Issues!
I seriously loved layering all of the colorful stickers! Check out the squiggle line sticker and the thought bubble... those are some of my favorites from these collections!

I used the "So Cute OMG" die cut from the Bella Blvd Addison Paper Pieces pack to easily complete my title! You can still get it in the Paper Issues store!!! Click here----->  Bella Blvd Addison Paper Pieces

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you can play along with the Paper Issues Pawsitively Pets Challenge! Be sure to head over to their blog for details!  The Pawsitively Pets Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment