Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Fancy Pants Product Spotlight at Paper Issues!

The Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection is the Product Spotlight over on the Paper Issues blog! Be sure to check out all of the great projects that the design team created. I made this sweet layout about my pooch, Pixie. Sweet Nothings is still available in the Paper Issues online store, so be sure to head over and grab some! And use the code Tegan to get 20% off your entire order there!


I based my layout design on the Sweet Nothings sticky notes that are part of this collection. I typed up facts about my sweet pooch on each sticky note and I love how it turned out! And the cool Sweet Nothings puffy alphabet stickers are still in the Paper Issues store as well!


More sticky notes! And I still have a lot left over. You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck in the sticky notes pack!

And then I simply layered up some of the gorgeous patterned papers and added some ephemera bits and puffy stickers to complete my layout!

Thanks for joining me today!
And just a reminder! Get 20% off your entire order at the Paper Issues online store when you use the code Tegan! Be sure to head over there right away! They also just got in tons of new products... And the code is good for the entire store!





No comments:

Post a Comment