Friday, February 10, 2017

The Lovely Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings Collection!

Good day everyone! I am sharing my latest layout using the oh-so-lovely Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection! I love the pop of sunny yellow that is mixed in with the traditional Valentine's Day colors. But the cool thing is, you don't have to use this collection just for Valentine's Day. It is a great collection for documenting anything or anybody that you love! And, great news! It is still available in the Paper Issues store! And use the code Tegan to take 20% off your entire order!

My favorite thing in the collection is the ephemera pack! I quickly and easily layered the tower and banner with the puffy flower sticker to complete my layout. And I used the sentiment die cut from the ephemera pack as a super easy title.
I just love all of the pieces of this collection. The Sweet Nothings Tags and Labels pack contains lots of great tags that are perfect for journaling. And I can't get over how adorable the hot air balloon patterned paper is!

Thanks for joining me today everyone! I hope I have inspired you to document someone or something you love!
And remember, you can get 20% off your entire purchase in the Paper Issues store when you use the code Tegan! How fun is that?!? Happy shopping and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment