Sunday, March 19, 2017

Swag Bag Sunday at Paper Issues!

I am so excited that it is Swag Bag Sunday over at Paper Issues! What is a Swag Bag you might ask? It is a fun mini kit that includes themed papers and embellishments! Each month, the fun varies! With a Swag Bag, you might also get a cool little pouch, a fun shaped eraser, or a rub-on pen! I love that the Swag Bag contains all kinds of different things to try, without the commitment of having to buy an entire collection or pack of embellishments!

I used the February 2017 Swag Bag. I adore all of the sweet elements... the colors, the donuts, and the cookies! All of these elements were perfect for a layout about my super sweet niece! On this layout I only used the February Swag Bag, pink and white cardstock, alpha stickers, and stitching!

I used the FREE Butterfly Heart Love cut file from Paper Issues to make my hearts. I simply erased the inside butterfly element before cutting out my hearts. I then backed the hearts with foam adhesive and added the patterned papers. And how cool is that small paper straw that came in the kit?!? I love that it included one and I didn't have to buy an entire package of them!

Seriously loving all of these yummy bits from the February Swag Bag! I believe February is all sold out, but be sure to check the Paper Issues store for upcoming Swag Bags!  

Thanks for stopping in today!
And remember, you get 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order when you use the code Tegan! Happy shopping friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment