Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I would like to share some fun gift tags I made using the super fun Bella Blvd Santa Stops Here collection! I started by die cutting some tags from the solid papers in the Santa Stops Here 6x8 mini paper pad. I then had tons of fun using a couple tubes of the Illustrated Faith Acrylic paints. I seriously almost bought this paint set months ago when it was first released. I hesitated only because I don't really use a lot of paints in my papercrafting and wasn't sure if I would be able to use them. Boy, was I wrong! These paints are super easy to work with and the colors are gorgeous too!

I started the tags by using the enclosed paint spreading tool (like a credit card) to push the teal and pink paints around the backgrounds of my tags. When the paint was dry, I simply embellished the tags with my favorite pieces from the Bella Blvd Santa Stops Here collection. I used the Ephemera Pieces as my main focus. I then used the Bella Blvd Puffy Heart Stickers and the Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers to finish off my tags. So easy!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to create your own crafty Christmas tags! And be sure to check out the Bella Blvd Santa Stops Here collection for all of your Christmas crafting! 



1 comment:

  1. Found you from your ACOT gallery. Cant believe I haven't seen your tags before. I got this collection at Christmas time last year and looked everywhere for ideas for it's use. Now I have another. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete