Thursday, April 19, 2018

Fun Cards with Bella Blvd Pennants!

Good day everyone! Today I am sharing some fun cards featuring Bella Blvd's felt pennants! I love the dimension and texture they add to any project-especially cards! Be sure to check out all of Bella Blvd's pennants because they come in so many more themes than the boy ones featured here!

I first used the Illustrated Faith Acrylic Paints to paint fun and funky backgrounds for my cards. I then layered chipboard pieces, ephemera pieces, and (of course!) the felt pennants over the painted background. I finished them off with the super cool Bella Blvd puffy sticker stars and puffy sticker alphas

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to be creative on your next papercrafting project! 


No comments:

Post a Comment